Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Zero: New Gold for Old Bones

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1575

Chapter Zero: New Gold for Old Bones - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Zero: New Gold for Old Bones   Chapter Zero: New Gold for Old Bones - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 1:54 am

Karnoz peeked through the slats of the wagon, watching the scene unfold with sharp eyes and good grief, was that a chest right next to him?

Seeing his newfound allies striking down the rival guildsmen, the watch seem dumbfounded for the moment.

"We have no quarrel with the Watch!" he shouted, but not revealing himself. "You are outnumbered and surrounded! Leave the docks, and no harm will befall you tonight lest you force our hand!"

Karnoz truly hoped that they would not have to fight the watch members, not that he cared a whit for their lives, but as ever, Karnoz was a long term thinker, even for a shithole like Kurvoss. I frightened guard was far more useful than a martyred one, and should this patrol wander elsewhere, they could still cause much trouble for other rival guilds members rioting in the town. On top of all that, he didn't want to waste the time killing them when he had so little to spare.

[color=cyan] As time permits, let the scene unfold. Hopefully, the guard beats it and I can have a chat with the Corbies when it's safe. No Binger or Taxman will survive the encounter, regardless. If possible, check and open the chest next to me.[/cyan]

"I can fire your blood with passion or leave you sick with bile and revulsion. I raise heroes from the masses and send them to lay low kings and warlords. I will take you to exotic, far-away places, only to leave you in darkness and dispair. I can show you wonderous treasures beyond your wildest dreams, and terrors to freeze your soul."

"Who am I? I'm your StoryTeller."
Back to top Go down

Chapter Zero: New Gold for Old Bones
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12