Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Tune of the Week!

Go down 
+2
Wraith
The House of Ainsley
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

Metal Tune of the Week! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Tune of the Week!   Metal Tune of the Week! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Speaking of SEAMUS' new sig, the forums have been acting a little funky lately. Like if you go to edit a post with a quotation mark in it, the quotation mark will appear as an ampersand code ( &quøt ...yeah something like that...) instead of the usual ( " ). What happened? Neutral

And for some reason I can't think of anything crazy this week, so have some Metallica instead. Yes, I know...Lars is a butthead. But have some Metallica anyway. Razz

Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

PostSubject: Re: Metal Tune of the Week!   Metal Tune of the Week! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:44 pm

LOL, very interesting! I love it Smile
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Metal Tune of the Week!   Metal Tune of the Week! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:05 am

Oops! I let this thread slide for a bit, too. Again, apologies.

This time around, I was poking around at work and watching clips from both Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and Superman II on YouTube. Before long, one thing led to another and I found myself reading the Wikipedia articles on General Zod, Non and Ursa. And from there, I found a link to Kneel to Zod, a low-tier yet pretty good metal band in Maryland.