Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need your opinion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

I need your opinion Empty
PostSubject: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Okay... so a few years ago I wrote something on Lit and things have been moving so quickly for me and stuff like that that I've neglected to write the next part.

Fortunately I've placed it up on here too. Unfortunately for those who don't like that sort of thing, it's Erotic Horror. So stop reading here if you're one of those. For those on the border - its gorey but only in death scenes. I don't do gorey sex. That's just *shudders* not me. If you guys know my writing at all - you'll believe I have a greater, sensual belief in the act itself.

Anyways... as part of my half hearted (yet incredibly earnest) effort to get back on the proverbial horse, I've started doing some more stuff on the next chapter. I need your opinions if I'm going in the right direction. It may be confusing now, but I'm not going to ruin the surprise and tell you the twists before I write them.

Anyway - general feedback is most welcome.

And also a general idea of if I should even keep going would be nice too. Or should I just scrap it completely as an unfinished work?

Have a squiz at this:
Dark Desires

Reply in this topic please.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:10 am

*poke*
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:24 am

I'm still in the process of 'squizzing' but so far, it's not bad. Unfortunately, this is not really my thing so I have had a hard time getting into reading the story, so I have been taking it in bites.

It is a good story although it does not 'hook' me in the first few posts. I will provide more feedback as I can, but so far, Jacob seems a little bland at first. Jade seems hideously nieve and near desperate, unless that is how you wanted to portray her.

All that aside, again, it's good. I would say finish the story, partly because I hate incomplete stories and partly because others may like it more than I. Mostly because you want to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:56 am

Jacob's bland? Cool *noted* and Jade is horribly all twisted and stupid at the moment. So I guess you've got the right idea.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:04 pm

I still need to finish reading all of that. Sorry for getting distracted the last time I tried to read it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:57 pm

*raises eyebrow* distracted?
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:24 am

With work and all.

Also, welcome back. Your computer issues cleared up, I take it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Computer issues?

Oh well... that was ages ago. Now I'm just being lazy.

But GD is kicking me behind the scenes and he know how to motivate me Very Happy

*cracks knuckles*

Now where exactly did I end up putting that darned map?
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:25 am

I can kick you for all to see if you'd like.....
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:09 pm

LOL... I don't think the children would like to see mummy and daddy fighting

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinion   I need your opinion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your opinion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion Vale :: Elfsong Tavern :: Common Room-
Jump to: