Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Whodle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

The Whodle! Empty
PostSubject: The Whodle!   The Whodle! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:08 pm

It's a Google Doodle to commemorate Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary!  And since one or two of you are Whovians, I thought that you might enjoy this game-within-a-Doodle.  I'm not a Whovian, but I enjoyed it anyway.  Smile

https://www.google.com/

If you dilly-dally and don't get a chance to play it, don't despair! Some kind soul mirrored the game here.

(Apparently, a few incarnations of the Doctor didn't have sonic screwdrivers, so some Whovians are nitpicking that detail but otherwise enjoying the game.  Oh, you finicky fanbases....)

My record is 7:54, with only four regenerations: two from the Cybermen, two from that damned Weeping Angel and not a single Doctor lost to those floor laser square thingies because I'm an old Frogger ace.  Top that.  Razz

(And by the way, see if you can figure out how to get a pteranodon to give you a lift from the nest back to the TARDIS in Stage Two.  There's a way.  I've done it.  So trust me.  Wink )
Back to top Go down

The Whodle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion Vale :: Elfsong Tavern :: Game Corner-
Jump to: