Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man! I feel like a woman!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

Male Number of posts : 549

Man! I feel like a woman! Empty
PostSubject: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:43 pm

Laughter filled the air, and the girlish swish of a dress swept past the old man's nose as Wulff sped past him. Mussy black hair swirled around his face and green human eyes flashed devilishly as he batted away the unruly hands that tried to lift his dress to peer beneath. "Don't you dare." He laughed, whirling around as the ruffles under his dress shifted in tandem with his sudden stop, "You know you're not supposed to peek until we get home." He laughed, tucking his skirt beneath him as he moved to sit down on a bench and crossing his combat-boot-fitted legs.

"Aw come on, gorgeous." Came the teasing tone of his date, "You know your skirt is just begging to be lifted."

Wulff laughed loudly, drawing the attention of several passers-by, this idiot, the boy had no idea what he was asking for, really. He laughed again as hands ran over his flat chest and he laughed internally as those hands moved over his abdomen. He put his hands in the other's face, and shoved him away, "Get off, perv."

"I can't help it, a pretty girl like you just gets me all revved up."

"Oh god, who says that anymore?" Wulff teased, "Revved up indeed." And he danced off, taking off at a run through the busy streets, glancing over his shoulder at the boy who kept pace with him, until he reached the park and strong arms wrapped around his waist and lifted him in the air as Wulff squealed, beating weakly at the other's chest, "Lemme go, you brute." He said, gasping as his skirt flew up, his eyes flying wide as he hit the ground with a heavy thump, "Ouch... shimata." He hissed, pushing his dress down to hide his masculinity, "Something wrong sug..." He was cut off by the sudden pain on his cheek.

"You stupid fag."

Wulff looked up, furious, "You bastard." He shot back, his hypothetical fur bristling in defense, "That hurt, what are doing, just dropping me all of..." The second slap knocked his head nearly all the way around, boy had put some force behind his hand this time and his cheek was stinging something fierce. He was pretty sure he was going to bruise in the morning.

"You liar, you told me..."

"I told you nothing." Wulff returned frigidly, "You assumed."

"You didn't tell me otherwise!"

"Ah, yes, it's my fault because I didn't bring it up while you were chasing my dress! How am I supposed to bring this up, 'Oh, by the way, I have penis.' Somehow, I don't see that idea working so grandly." Wulff hissed, "Besides, I looked pretty, and that was enough for you to want to sleep with me. You didn't even stop to ask about me. Man whore.", His razor tongue running again before his brain had a chance to catch up.

"Did you just call me a whore?"

Wulff rose to his feet, "You moronic, idiotic little fool, if you were a whore, you'd have a little more mental power and manage to avoid being led around by your penis." He snarled, dusting off his dress and whirling around, indignant, as he walked off. He didn't see the punch swung at his head until the explosion of stars and bright lights flashed around him. He had the odd, separated moment of suspended reality, where the world around him seemed to distort and convolute until his eyes rolled back in his head and he was out cold.

~*~*~

He woke, his face pressed against the sand, shivering, in the dead of night, in the icy winds of... wherever he was. Where the hell was he? This placed looked nothing like what he was used to seeing. No white walls, no bars, no voices, the air was fresh, unlike his dingy apartment, with the bars on the windows, and the derogatory slurs on his sexual preference, and the smell of pot, cooking methamphetamine, and stale cigs. His dress was torn in several places and his shoulder strap was useless.

Wullf forced himself to his feet, his head was throbbing, did that jackass drop him here? He sniffed, water, he didn't stop to question the smell of water, just that there was some, over there. He picked up the end of his (sadly) tattered dress and clomped his way over to the small collection of buildings, his eyes wide as he looked around. Where was he? This place was like nothing he had ever seen, on the TV, even when he travelled with his parents. "What is this place?" He breathed.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:22 am

The night was a pleasant enough time. Something that constantly surprised Wraith as she sat by the well, listlissly drawing up water and then letting the bucket splash back down. The sound of the wooden pail striking the water beneath her somehow soothed her overtaxed senses and kept her wandering thoughts from straying too far off course.

She sighed and leaned against the support strut for the little thatched roof she had built so long ago to protect the well from falling objects and dust and the like. She peeked up, staring at the stars through the ill fashioned roof and smiled. Some day she would have to fix it, but for now it was like a sentiment left over from the hardship of her arrival to this dry, arid desert.

She sighed again and breathed in the collective scents of fires, dwellings, beings and the sweet smell of fresh flowers and grass. She loved that smell. It was so different from the dry stench of sand and dirt that she almost always stopped to breathe in the scent of the green world she had created.

She stopped, frowning slightly as her sensitive olfactory senses scented something else. Something new and different. Slightly spicy, with a lot of curiosity, this scent was spiked. Irritated and awed at the same time, it seemed to be... both carefree and yet saddened beyond belief at the same time.

She blinked and slipped off the mortar wall of the well, her feet making barely a sound as she walked over dried leaves and loose sand, following the trail the scent made to the very edge of the Vale she had created.

Wraith's sharp night vision picked up the stranger, hopefully before he saw her, and her eyes widened in disbelief. Someone so close and without any warning what so ever of their arrival was something different indeed. And the spicy scent of this being became even stronger as she walked forwards, neither slowly nor in a hurried pace.

When he saw her, he would see a woman swathed in black. The skin that showed shone white in the twin moonlight, almost aglow and her lips were an impossible shade of red. She was smiling, though her dark eyes were shadowed with something else. Something indefinibly sad, yet warm with welcome.

"Well hello there, stranger. My name's Wraith." She came to a full stop a few feet away from him, her gaze flicking over his dishevelled and strange apparall. She made no mention and the shadow in her eyes, nor the welcome, did not change in the slightest. She had seen far stranger things than this.

"And what would you be called, young..." here she paused and a ghost of a smile crossed those red lips, "Miss?" her voice inflected to raise a question at the end though his scent was clearly masculine.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:23 pm

Wulff looked at the woman and blew a strand of hair from his eyes, "It's mister, but thanks for asking lady." He said, shoving a hand through his hair, "Most call me Wulff, with a 'u' and two 'f's." He slid past her, his nose flaring and taking in her scent, a subconscious move, so he paid it no mind, even when he followed it to the well the woman had vacated. Confused, he examined the built piece curiously, even peering down in the darkness, his eyes illuminated like lamplight in the darkness of the night. How did it work? There was a crank, maybe he had to turn it? He took hold of the handle on the side with both hands, and slowly set to cranking it, hauling the bucket on the other end of the rope up with it's water. He grinned, a self-satisfied movement, and took a draught from the bucket. "So, lady, what do they call you here abouts?" He asked, finally remembering his manners. Though, growing up in a home like he did, he was hard pressed a lot of times to keep them in order. He looked at her as he adjusted his dress and tapped the toes of his boots against the ground, "I imagine you're going to tell me what this place is? Maybe offer to help me home?" Not that he actually wanted to go home, this place was a lot nicer than where he lived, what with the lack of addicts and whores around. He leaned back against the well, content for the moment to let the cool air from the well wash up over his back and hair.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:12 am

She arched an eyebrow silently at the young male before her and shook her head in slight wonderment. Some people, she knew, came here with an innate sense of how things worked. Some people were just smart, but his guy was taking things a little too far. Her eyes narrowed in slight suspicion, but she kept silent on her thoughts.

"As I said earlier, young man, I am called Wraith." Her tone was soft, yet curt and with an edge of command to it. Like he needed to listen more carefully.

"I am a Caretaker of sorts. Of both the people that come here and the place itself. This," she gestured around them, amused as his toying with the well, "Is called Illusion Vale." She put up a hand to forestall comment, "Don't ask. The name just fitted." She referred to both her own and the name of the world around them.

"I can't offer to take you home, I'm afraid. I'm still working on that part. Until then, you're stuck here, unfortunately." She gave a delicate shrug of apology and then crossed to the well herself, perching on the side of it in a display of comfort.

Unlike most people who came here, Wulff didn't exhibit any signs of change. To her eyes he looked normal enough, even human. But to her nose, his spicy aroma was something... different.

She cocked her head to one side, her soft voice lilting in question, "Do you feel any different than before you came here?" Her eyes turned to him, burning into his own.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:57 pm

Now that he thought on, hearing her tone, she had mentioned her name, Wraith, funny name for such a lady, she was regal, like an eagle or a cat of some sort, and she carried herself with a form of pride he hadn't seen since he'd watched the rich'ns putter through his neighborhood, in their shiny pieces and decadence. He loved to piss them off, usually shouldering past them rudely or making some comment or another on their attire, that usually got a rise out of them. He was about to inquire as to the names, when she held up her hand, forestalling any questions and he shrugged, "Your choice, Miss Wraith." He said. So no going home, well, this was the way that dreams usually worked, no leaving until he woke up. This place was way too cool to be real, after all, how illogical was it that he was just magically transported to a desert oaisis. The more logical route was that he had been pounded by that boy hard enough to put him into a coma and he was now, his real body, lying in some hospital bed, hooked up to all manner of machines and tickety things keeping him breathing. He'd come to this conclusion not far after he had seen the woman and it seemed like a pretty clever one, after all, he had been hit by that offended boy-toy, it wouldn't surprise him if he was in a coma. And dreams tended to make horrid sense when one was in them. Logically, he had to be stuck in a dream world because there were no oaises in Arizona, besides the cities, and there were no saguaro's about, so he couldn't be home, so he was dreaming. "Illusion Vale, how appropriate for a fancy dreamland." He mumbled, glancing at the woman who had perched on the well, perhaps she signified some sort of future change in his life when he woke.

At the inquiry to his state of feeling he thought about it. He didn't feel too different, "I feel..." he tried to describe the feeling, "Like I'm waiting for something. Or maybe anticipating, my body's in suspense for something. It's buzzing, like all the atoms are sort of... looser than usual, and tickling over one another. Other than that, I'm fine. 'Cept maybe a more refined set of senses since I landed in Wacko World. I can smell water and feel the sand in the wind. Yanno?" He shook himself and pulled his dress back from where it was falling over his chest because of his one broken shoulder strap, "You got a change of clothes, sugar?" He asked, sounding for one moment almost girlish; might as well be better suited up for this place if he was to fortify against the Vale's winds. Even with this place having water readily available, it was still in the middle of a desert, and his dress was not good for keeping annoying grains from flying up it and into places he'd rather not have sand, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:33 am

Wraith remained perched on the edge of the well, listening intently to Wulff speak, making sure she took in all the details exactly. It was something she'd rather avoid if he suddenly did something unexpected, like sprout wings or something, but so far it seemed that he was pretty normal.

If a little on the witty side.

Hiding a smirk, she lightly stepped back onto the ground. Her skirt flared up to her ankles as a gust of cold, desert breeze flew past them. She cocked her head to the side, as if listening to something.

"Come, I'm sure Alanna is awake. She'll have something about your size." Seeing as this one seemed to prefer gender bending clothing, she'd take him to the one person who truly wouldn't mind a room mate. That is until she could build something new for him. Unless he liked it there.

"A dream world? For a long long time, I believed that myself," she said softly, as if in after thought. "You should take careful stock of your abilities here, young man. In this place, you could be anything, you could do anything," her dark eyes suddenly swept over him, pinning him in place for the barest fraction of a second.

That commanding edge came back to her voice and it brooked no disobediance, "I will not see anybody else hurt here because you cannot control yourself!"

Then the smile was back and she was leading towards another non-descript building from which the sound of a woman's voice was lifted in song. "This is Alanna's home. I'm sure you'll like her. Its late and perhaps you need some sleep to wear the shock off,"

She knocked on the door with pale knuckles that shone in the twin moonlight. "Alanna!" She called and the door was soon opened to the vision of a red haired beauty. There was something a little off about her though.

It may have been the fact that she was sightless. Her eyes were a creamy white colour and it was obvious by her questioning glance that she had no idea who was at her door. When she opened her mouth, it was revealed some of her teeth were sharper than the others. Especially her canines.

"Alanna," Wraith said softly and touched the woman's shoulder. "I have a visitor for you. He's new to this place. His name is Wulff," she quirked an eyebrow up and in a humorous tone, continued, "That's with a 'u' and two 'fs'."

Alana smiled, looking towards where she could smell the spicy scent of the young man beside Wraith. "Welcome!" she said, her voice slightly musical and full of laughter. "Come on in!"

Wraith nodded and led the young Wulff into the depths of Alanna's home.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:47 am

Wulff meandered inside, careful not to touch anything, he wasn't entirely sure, but he didn't feel as if touching something at this point would be very good. The buzzing in his body was growing fiercer and he shifted restlessly, his eyes darting around the small home as he turned to face the others. The lady said abilities, what, did he get special powers here? That would make sense, especially if his dream theory was correct, he didn't believe her when she insisted that this place was real, she hadn't come here under the circumstances he had, she hadn't gotten pounded by some pseudo-jock that was offended by his own desires. She probably wasn't lying comatose in a bed in the real world. Or maybe she was. Maybe this was a collective dream world, where all manner of coma victims came to play until they woke up and then forgot all about it. That would be plausible (though why that was more understandable than this place being real was, was the real mystery) they all came here searching for something, like, what? Maybe when he found out, he'd wake up. Might as well enjoy it, he supposed.

Agitation filtered through him again and his head was starting to buzz now, if either of the women were saying anything, he couldn't hear over the annoying, insect-like drone in his mind, he had to... do something, gah! "Kuso..." He swore in Japanese, the only language that sprung to mind over that stupid... incessant... stop, stop, this wasn't fun anymore. He shook off his annoyance, though the bugs in his head demanded more attention as he tried to think over the noise. No good, "Scuse me a moment." He muttered, though he could hardly hear his own voice over the buzz, getting whiff of some strange scent, like nothing he'd smelt before, from both of the women as he slid past them and into the cool air of the outside, it felt easier out here, like the insects could go away, if only he could find something to... chase them out, but what? He raised his head, seemingly natural as he took a deep breath, smells filtering into his nose until he could pick out one that he liked and follow it, wherever it lead him, somehow... somehow it could make the buzz stop. He was certain of it.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:01 am

Wulff began to mutter to himself while Wraith gave instructions to Alanna as to his care. She turned to talk to the newcomer himself but noticed his odd behaviour. Alanna gave her a questioning glance, but Wraith placed an hand on her arm to signal her not to worry. Alanna simply nodded and kept silent, folding her hands neatly in front of her and waiting in her world of darkness for her visitors to make a move that involved her.

Suddenly Wulff bolted.

"Damn it!" muttered a frustrated Wraith. "This one's been getting on my nerves since I found him," she muttered under her breath yet again but Alanna was close enough to hear.

"You will never lose track of anyone whom you have scented, Wraith," her voice came softly as Wraith stood there shaking her head and wondering what to do next.

Wraith nodded, distractedly, "Yes, yes, I know. Still... I had asked him if he felt different, it seems that some of his abilities are going to come to the fore. I just hope that its not anything too bad,"

Alanna smiled and reached out to gently brush her fingertips against Wraith's skin, "Don't worry. Go after him and make sure he's okay. I'll get a warm bed ready for him for when you come back,"

Wraith flashed her a smile, as always forgetting that Alanna would neve see it and nodded. "Okay. I'll be back soon," then she was off and out the door. Alanna quitely closed it behind her long time friend and went about readying her home for the rearrival of the newcomer.

Wraith picked up Wulff's scent almost straight away, that unmistakably spicey odour difficult to lose. "Where are you going?" she asked herself softly as she tracked down the errant shapshifter.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:21 am

Wulff ran and ran his eyes searching for something he couldn't name, the buzzing was growing louder and he needed to find something to drown out the buzzing, on and on and on... he pounded through the streets, hypersensitive to anything that moved, which at this time was very little, fortunately, very little to run into as he ran. Where was it, where was it? There was something in particular he was looking for, but he couldn't put his finger on it just yet, but with each leap and bound, he drew ever closer, ever nearer to his goal, whatever it may be.

A cat leapt out of a nearby alleyway and Wullf leapt over it, his dress flying high as he tucked and rolled to face the small creature, was this it? Was this what he sought...?

Out of nowhere, a weight slammed into his side, and the breath was knocked from him with a loud whoosh of breathlessness and he landed on his back, staring up at the stars. Looking up, he discovered his assailant was a massive dog, wolfish in appearance, but definitely wolves didn't grow that big, it was some manner of dog.

A shudder passed through him and pain exploded behind his eyes. It hurt, but not as much as he'd initially thought it would. A quick shake and he stretched, ow, but he was all right. The buzz was gone and he was as fit as a fiddle. Well, as fit as a fiddle could be, given the fact that it, well, was a fiddle. He rubbed his head, still a bit sore, but the initial explosion there had left quickly as his body had recovered from the initial blow to his side. Speaking of, where was that no-good, lousy mutt what attacked him? Nowhere to be seen! That was where! Grr. Oh well, all in good graces, but the next time the mutt came his way, there was some serious issues to be duked out between them.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:28 am

Wraith covered the distance between her and Wulff in a matter of minutes, but was too late to stop a stray dog from knocking the young man over. He cried out, just as she reached him, baring her fangs and hissing at the mangy mutt. It ran from her with its tail tucked between its legs.

She returned to normal, looking down at writhing man at her feet, his eyes wide, yet unseeing. She saw a flash of something there, something animal, something almost feral. Then she understood, this boy, this kid was a shapeshifter.

She sighed, why a shapeshifter? She had come across them before and sad to say but every single one had not lived beyond the years of thirty. She had personally had to see to that. They simply could not handle the stress of havig that many animals inside them, that many beasts clamouring to come out.

She had killed every one of them.

But, she had given them all a chance and she knew that she would do the same for Wulff. Until the day he turned, she would welcome him. But she would watch and wait and see what kind of man he grew to become. Already she was slightly doubtful of his sanity, what with having a dress and all. But, to each his own.

"Are you okay, Wulff?" she asked from the darkness, hopefully not startling the young man, "Did the dog hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:30 am

The buzzing was gone. Hallelujah, no annoying drone in his mind, all gone! He looked up to the woman, Wraith, she'd followed him, and she'd seen him get run over by a furry quadruped, how annoying of her.

He pushed himself to his feet and dusted his hind end off, "Nah, I'm fine." He brushed off her inquiry and pulled his dress up again. Stupid thing kept falling off. "Sorry about that. All good now, just had to get out, I'm a bit claustrophobic you see..." He trailed off and stretched a little, "So you were saying I could stay with that nice lady? She's not... You're not... human, are you?" He asked aloud, the thought popping into mind as he caught another breath of her scent, "What are you?"

Will it affect me?

"How did I get here?"

Will I get back?

"What is this place?"

Does it exist?

The questions between the lines were hideously obvious and he made sure they were as he moved next to the woman, wanting a million answers to questions that he wasn't entirely sure how to ask. Did he even want to go home? There was a real question, this place was pretty cool, minus the sand, and the dogs... and the lack of men... more than likely he wasn't going to find anyone here that liked him too much, people didn't tend to like him when they found out he was, well, a he.

"Wraith?" He looked to her for answers, it seemed only natural.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:55 pm

Wraith blinked slowly, absorbing both the questions from his lips and the questions she could see in his eyes. She sighed and sat down on a nearby wooden bench, made smooth by the many people who had sat on it over the years.

"No... I'm not... human." The words came out hesitantly at first but soon they were rolling off her lips with practiced ease, "Before I came her, like you, I was human. In fact, most of the people here were at some stage. But when we're brought here, it seems that we're changed for some reason. Its almost like the human race can't survive here."

"I became what I am now. I am... a vampire," her voice was soft, sorrowful, a twinge of sadness and regret played through her words. Then oddly, she laughed, "Many years I have seen here, with not a glimmer of hope of going home. I died... a car crash is all I remember. The screech of burning tyres, the screaming metal the wails and cries for help of people around me... his voice..." she trailed off, clearly lost for words for the moment.

Then she shook herself out of her reverie, "Do not worry. I will not Feed from you. We have stock for that," she waved a hand airily towards the sound of animals that shuffled in the night in a pasture some ways off.

"I'm sorry to say, Wulff, that you aren't entirely human either." She smile gently, the twin moons giving an unearthly glow to her palored skin, "I know of only one scent that is as... unique as yours. You're still human, of a sort. But you're a shapeshifter, Wulff, a full blooded shapeshifter."

She sighed, pausing for a moment to let that information sink into the young man's mind. "Wulff..." she paused, having the urge to gently touch his shoulder but knowing that she should give him some space, especially after telling him what she really was, "I'm not sure if you can go home. Right now... there's no way. But I swear that I will find a way out of here. I swear it!"

There was a sort of pleading in her voice now. A sort of tone in her that should have left her heart open for him to view. It was clear that she had devoted her life to getting people back to whence they had come, but it was also clear that she had never once entertained the thought of going back herself. She simply could not.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:20 am

Wulff absorbed the information, lacing his hands behind his head as he took a seat next to the vampire. She seemed nice enough, and honestly, he wasn't all that worried about her eating him. "So... you want to get back... why? Would you really be able to go back to plain old human? Would you want to? I kinda like this place." Might as well resign himself to the fact that he was going to be here awhile.... okay, he was over it.

"I didn't like being back home." He shook his head, "I like it here, it's quiet, the smell of drugs and sex doesn't cling to this place like smoke to a burnt building..." He trailed off, "Nothing seems... wrong here." He looked at her, "Don't... cling to something you'll never get back." He murmured quietly, "Maybe it's not my place to say so, but... this person that you seem hung up on, if you are what you say you are and you've done all that you've said, it's been a long, long time since you've seen them, right? So, wouldn't that bring about the conclusion that, this person, is also gone so far into the past that you simply... won't be able to see them again, even if you did manage to get back to where you were?" He asked, shifting to his feet and sidling away from the woman, "Instead of lingering on what was and things that have already happened, and people that have already faded away, don't... you think that it's time that you let yourself look forward?"

He dropped his eyes, he had seen her weakness and he had explored it... dammit. And the lady was a vampire to boot, in all the stories he'd read, in all the books he'd devoured, goddammit, vampires were well known for losing their tempers, dammit, dammit... Maybe she wouldn't mind? He was new here, he was brash, and young, and said more than he should 9 times out of 10. Ah, he was going to die eventually, he probably had back on Earth, that guy seemed pretty pissed about his lie. Oh well.

His mind suddenly segued and he rocked back a bit on his heels, his hands lacing behind his head again, well, he WAS a shapeshifter now. What did that mean, exactly? Well, he could change his form, for one, but... how did that work? Hm... Maybe, if he survived her anger, if she did get angry, she probably would though, he'd ask Wraith how it worked.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:03 pm

Wraith sighed, playing with the material of her dress that pooled on her lap. "I know... In truth I do not think there is hope for me ever returning. I would simply return a corpse... it is not an option for me, I think," she sighed, not getting angry at all. It was in fact hard to get angry when she was as depressed suddenly as this. Wulff's words having triggered that effect.

"But I will not rest easy until I find a way from this place. If not for myself, at least for others." She looked sadly up at the sky, unshed tears pooling in her eyes. She sniffed absently, hiding her face from his, not wishing to let him see her sadness, her suffering and her constant pain.

"There are many I have not been able to help and they weigh on my heart every day. But there are those still that I need to help and I must make them my priority. The past is dead..." she breathed deeply then, collecting her emotions and thoughts to herself. Calming down, she looked at Wulff, a smile painted on her alabastor face.

"Do you have anything else you wish to say or ask?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:40 pm

Wulff pushed his hair from his eyes, that was unexpected, but he shrugged, adopting an air of casual curiosity, "So, you said I was a shapeshifter, how does all that work?" He sidled back towards the house that he had fled, indicating that she should go this way with him. "Also..." He felt kinda bad for asking, but... "Are there any boys... who... um... like other boys?" He felt wierd asking that sort of question but, dammit, he wanted to know. He liked boys and he wanted to know if he had a shot with someone, or if he had to put on his 'look but don't touch' face.

He played with his dress, brushing sand from the fabric as he walked and listened to Wraith's response. He liked the idea of being able to change his shape, he supposed, in a sense, he already did stuff like that, putting on make-up, changing his clothes, he'd been doing it for years, in a sense, able to change his gender, so to speak, his look, more or less... it would just be a hop, skip, and a jump to a complete physical change. "Is it just animals? Can... um," He thought how to phrase his question, "Can shapeshifters change their human appearance as well?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:31 pm

She smiled, thanking what ever benevelant being out there that the kid was at last beginning to settle in. She shrugged her shoulders as she got up and followed Wulff back to Alanna's house. "I'm not entirely sure. Shapeshifter's in the past weren't exactly a forthcoming lot," she gave another delicate shrug.

Then she frowned, "Boys that like...." she trailed off and then suddenly brightened as a light bulb moment seemed to hit her, "Oh... you're?" Then she smiled gently, "I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. I don't make a habit of prying too much into personal lives, but I'm sure you'll find somebody here, that is, if you're looking," she smiled again, dropping the subject to be polite.

"As far as I've ever seen Shapeshifters can really only turn into other animals. I don't think they can mimick any person, though I'm not sure. You may have to find that out for yourself. At the moment, there aren't any shifters in the Vale, you're the only one. But I'll help up as much as I can."

"In terms of shifting parts of yourself, as I understand your question to be, it's possible. I once had a sweet little girl here that loved cats. She was never seen without cat ears and a tail, though she still looked human."

She refrained from mentioning how she had had to bleed that same sweet girl dry before she had killed anybody else.

One day Wulff would know of the Shifter Wars, but for now, she'd give him only a little information to keep his head from exploding.
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:03 am

He swore mentally, figuring things out on his own was never much of a strong suit of his unless it was directly related to him. However, this 'shapeshifting' thing was directly related to him, so... He shook his head, looking at his hands, to think, he could change them at will, if he wanted to.

Wulff looked up as he noticed the lightbulb above her head go off as she realized what he had asked, and he arched a brow. So no luck from her as she dropped the subject. He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

His gaze rose to the sky observing the speckling of stars, none of which he recognized, but that was expected, what with the being in another world and all. No one else like him. That wasn't unusual, he'd grown up like that, so maybe it was best this way, he'd always lived best alone. The one time he'd tried roommates it'd ended in disaster, and he wasn't fond of disaster, all things considered.

He listened to her, his eyes slipping shut as he honed his ears on her footsteps and followed her that way, wanting, for a time, to be alone in his thoughts. There was something that he wasn't being told, he got the feeling, but it was obvious that Wraith didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't push.

Instead, he let his eyes open and looked at his hands, reaching over and touching Wraith's hand, a funny clicking noise echoing in his head as he did so, perhaps he'd discover something if he played with this 'ability' of his.

His brow furrowed, looking at his hands again, so much to play with, but for now, he just felt like crashing. Too much to happen in one night, he thought as they came to Alanna's home once more. "Is this where you take your leave kind lady?" He asked, finally speaking as he let his thoughts fall away.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:59 am

Wraith smiled and nodded, the outline of her head clearly seen by his canny vision against the night sky. "Yes, young one. This is where you sleep until we can get you some accomodation. That is if you don't like it here?" she raised a brow in question but brushed whatever reply he made by rapping on the door with her hard, white knuckles.

"Alanna!" she called and then pushed the door open of her own accord. She scented the Vampire inside and knew that she was in a good mood. "I've brought our guest back. He was just so overwhelmed with everything that has happened... " she made an apologetic shrug to the woman that smiled at them both from the other side of the room they had entered upon crossing the threshold.

"No need to panick, little one," said the other vampiress with a smile. Though she was blind, her other sharpened senses more than made up for the lack of sight.

Wraith smiled and patted the furry boy on the head. "Good, you get settled and I'll see you in the morning,"

Then she was gone.

Alanna smiled and beckoned him forwards. "I've made a small bed for you," she indicated a pile of blankets arranged on a small matress that had straw poking out of it in places. "I'm sorry but it wouldn't be a good idea for you to take my bed. I get disorientated easily at night," she smiled.

"So, little one. How are you feeling? Would you like something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwulff
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blackwulff

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:10 am

Wulff turned to look at Wraith, "Oh, no, Alanna seems nice." He said as Wraith knocked on the door and let herself in. The scents of Alanna's home slithered into his nose and he identified the similarities in Wraith's scent with the other womans. They were both vampires. He glanced at Wraith and then at Alanna as she emerged from the recesses of her home. He turned, waving as Wraith vanished and then returned his attention to Alanna as she spoke to him, "Oh, well, I don't know. Something... happened is all." He said, a faint grin on his face.

When Alanna mentioned his bed, he looked over, deciding that it looked decidedly comfortable, truth be told it looked a lot more welcoming than his bed at home. He felt lightened and content at the warm welcoming he'd recieved, but when she said something about food he looked up excitedly, "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" He said, bouncing over to the other vampiress, his stomach rumbling loudly, which, no doubt, the woman would find amusing.

After being sufficiently fed he thanked Alanna profusely for her kindness, giving a bow, even though she couldn't see it, and promptly collapsed on his bed, his dress still on. He pulled the covers over his head, burying beneath them as he coiled up on himself and drifted quickly into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:56 am

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man! I feel like a woman!   Man! I feel like a woman! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man! I feel like a woman!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion Vale :: Universes :: Gateways-
Jump to: