Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of the Beast

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taljor
Youngling
Youngling

Male Number of posts : 194

Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:05 am

The lady vampire moved quickly and did catch Taljor of guard, even though he gave no sign of distress. He stood as she spoke.

The minotaur towered over the hostess, gave a return nod and quickly offerd her the seat across the table with a guesture of his massive hand.

"Beautiful Vale and home to many you have made my Lady."

"As Blade has told me what he could in the short time he had with me, you were the one that 'sent' for me to the Vale? Or was it something else?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 am

Wraith shook her head, "We have no clue as to why you are hear. I only provide a service that allows you to find a place here - before you go home, when we find a way back."

It seemed that either he was not too attracted to her, or her powers were being dampened, but Taljor would only feel the inkling of her Sexual Aura.

Her smile was business like, but her lips curved around her words, "There does not seem to be any pattern to those that are brought here. And I only provide this place for others because I was the First and I feel it is my duty to help those that came after me."

She took a delicate sip of her tea, "I have some time before other duties will eventually call me, so you may ask me any other questions you wish to."
Back to top Go down
Taljor
Youngling
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 am

There were no questions as to the Vampire ladies beauty, it was not in his heart to lust. Besides, his heart belonged to another. Loyalty, a quality he holds close. His thoughts constantly on her, then Wraiths last words struck a cord.

"I am not sure how long you have searched for the answer to be able to send anyone "home" or how much longer it would take, muchless if there is a set time limit to our stay."

He took a small breath and continued, "Is it possable to bring someone here?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:47 am

Sadly she shook her head, "I'm sorry, it seems to be a one way trip with no way of knowing how, who or when." There was a deep sadness in her eyes, though she was careful not to pity the minotaur. Newcomers always never liked being pitied.

"I'm sorry. You may never see your loved ones again." She tried to keep her voice gentle, but the ever present menace still lurked beneath and it ended up sounding ominous instead.

"What else would you know?" she settled down her teacup, "I have not much time - but what I do have I can devote to you, for now."
Back to top Go down
Taljor
Youngling
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:35 am

His back straightend and his resolve strengthend. He stood quickly and looked down at the vampiress, "I have no other questions. I will just have to keep hold to hope and faith that an answer for any to return home... should they choose to."

"What use would you have a weapons master do for you and or the vale? Do you have need for a smithe?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:34 am

She nodded, clearly thinking about her beloved Vale and deciding where best Taljor was suited. It was sadly something she had to do on a daily basis.

"We have several smiths of varying skill - however, they are always looking for another master -" she gave him a slow smile, "-or apprentice."

"We have no shortage of warriors, however I doubt their faith in returning home, or defending their new one. There is something you may be suited for.... but you will have to be tested."

She arched an eyebrow, "How would you like to become a Knight of the Vale?"
Back to top Go down
Taljor
Youngling
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:35 am

At the mear mention of the word "knight" caused a gag and a slight cough.

"I have fought Knights, seen their devotion to his dying squire. I do not intend to turn down the test of your invitation, however, I do not think I hold the qualities of that title."

Taljor reached to refill his glass, looked at Wraith, "I thank you for the honor. When do I begin this test?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 pm

She smiled and gave him a small shake of her head. "That I cannot tell you, I am sorry. But you will be tested, either with or without your knowledge." She spread her hands, "Please understand. I must find protectors for the Vale. Order must remain, for everyone's safety," her rose red lips curved up in a smile as her she continued in her low throaty purr, "But if you object to that... then you will not be tested. You will be free to find another place in the Vale, or another way in your life."

Then she tsked, "Knights of the Vale; The Protectorate, as they are known, are not like those you may have fought in the past. I doubt they were led by a Vampire? And they do not serve me, they serve the Vale itself and the City's peoples. They serve to Protect. Thus their name."

She cocked her head to the side, "Can you handle that responsibility for people you do not yet know - and yet more strangers that will make their way here?"
Back to top Go down
Taljor
Youngling
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:20 am

"I have been or at least was the protector of my clan. Protector ot those I knew quite well and for those new borns I never knew. So, yes, I can do that and if my life means they servive, then it will be forfit."

He stood, towering over the lady vampire. Not to intimidate and she knew it.

"Let your test begin at your will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Beast   Rise of the Beast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Beast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2