Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler

Go down 

So who or what would come bursting out of Hitler's grave?
Bodak Hitler
Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Vote_lcap0%Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mohrg Hitler
Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Vote_lcap100%Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler   Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 8:25 am

Okay, so I'm home now, I felt like doodling something quick and nifty, and I've been bouncing this question around in my head for a while:

As per everyone's favorite tabletop roleplaying game Dungeons & Dragons, when someone is killed at the hands of absolute evil, he may return from death as a bodak.

Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Bodak

And when someone who is absolutely evil dies without atoning for his atrocities, he may return from death as a mohrg.

Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Mohrg

Most people will agree that Adolf Hitler was among the most absolutely evil people who have ever walked the earth; he is the reason that the internet coined Godwin's Law, after all.

Hitler died without atoning for his crimes (if atonement was even possible by that point). He also died by his own hand, choosing suicide over surrender when retribution came knocking.

Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler AdolfHitler

So if the Gods of Undeath decided to kick Hitler out of whichever Hell he landed in, would he return from death as a bodak or as a mohrg?

Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Doodle-BodakHitlerVsMohrgHitler

Discuss! Cool
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler   Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Gah! Oh, poopy, I have one of Mohrg Hitler's pulpy intestine-gut-fleshy things passing through a buttoned button! I also forgot to shade that one pin on Bodak Hitler's chest, and his left thigh needs to be thicker to match the foreshortening.

Friggin' rookie mistakes! Where are my sketching pencils? I need to fix this. Mad
Back to top Go down

Bodaks, Mohrgs and Hitler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion Vale :: Elfsong Tavern :: Game Corner-
Jump to: