Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion

Go down 
+4
Tain
GoldenDrakon
Wraith
S.E.A.M.U.S
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion   House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Yeah, that seems pretty petty - blocking IV specifically as there isn't anything in the address or most of the contents (that aren't blocked off already) that should raise objections.

But still, you at work. lol.

Good luck with it. The new pogs look cool, btw.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion   House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:36 am

S.E.A.M.U.S wrote:
so will we fight a flesh golem at the top of the clock tower?
No. You get to fight Dracula himself. Haven't you ever played Castlevania? Twisted Evil

Wraith wrote:
Yeah, that seems pretty petty - blocking IV specifically as there isn't anything in the address or most of the contents (that aren't blocked off already) that should raise objections.

But still, you at work. lol.

Good luck with it. The new pogs look cool, btw.
Thank you. Next, I get to overhaul the altitude/depth indicators as well as the numbers for NPC characters and creatures, just to make them all more flexible and conform them to a more universal standard. And I want to make wider versions of those height and depth indicators to accommodate four-digit numbers, just in case you guys ever have to climb a 2,000-foot mountain and duke it out with a flesh golem and a bunch of gargoyles at the top. Wink

That might have to wait for a little bit, though; I've been coming down with some kind of flu bug for the past two or three days, and it's really hitting me full-force tonight. I just had to get up and go get dinner, dinner's not sitting very comfortably and now I think I'd better head back to bed for two more hours and hope that the aspirin and the Pepto I just put down do their jobs. If they don't, it's going to be a very long night at work tonight. Sad

See you tomorrow, maybe, I hope?
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion   House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:30 am

Yay, more sucky news! No one at work seems to know who our network admin is; it's one of those deals where you ask five different people and get five different answers. It doesn't help that Jo (one of the resort's owners) just fired our Grand Lodge manager over nitpicky trivial rubbish and the workplace is in a bit of chaos and upheaval right now. But daggit, work's my best time and place for posting to this site right now...or it would be if it wasn't for this mysterious network admin blocking Illusion Vale for no good reason.... Rolling Eyes

Tomorrow looks pretty dead, though. Maybe I'll be able to get something done once I deposit my paycheck and get home. We can only hope. Neutral

My job used to be so awesome, too. Then Jo got put in charge. If only we could turn back time, huh? Sad
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion   House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Jobs have a tendancy to be like that, bud.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

Male Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion   House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm

speaking of jobs, I NOW HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion   House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh, hey, Jazman! While I was writing up that PM to Taljor, I finally resolved that one issue from Keitha's character creation and came up with a name for Keitha's elfy daddy: Dicorn Hehasiel. How does that sound? Smile

(Don't worry; Keitha's surname would still be Ainsley, not Hehasiel. Nobility trumps commonfolk when it comes to identifying any illegitimate kids born between the two, though certain nobles unwilling to acknowledge their bastard offspring have been known to waive this claim and bestow unto the child the commoner parent's surname, along with a good deal of "hush money" to keep the commoner parent quiet about the kid's heritage.

Good thing Keitha didn't have to deal with that static, huh? Once you lose your darling and princely husband to a bunch of lowborn criminals, you tend to stop giving half a damn about what other people think of you. Razz )

Okay, back to PM Land I go. Chat yaz later on today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jazman
Youngling
Youngling
Jazman

Female Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion   House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:41 pm

The House of Ainsley wrote:
Oh, hey, Jazman! While I was writing up that PM to Taljor, I finally resolved that one issue from Keitha's character creation and came up with a name for Keitha's elfy daddy: Dicorn Hehasiel. How does that sound? Smile

That is cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion   House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 am

Wowo... looks like the whole gangs on, except for SEAMUS.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!! Its good when you a get a job. Really. I mean, seriously. I'm not kidding.

And just cos I'm an aussie don't make me wanna talk like one, bub.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion   House of Ainsley: Out-of-Character Discussion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 am

Jazman wrote:
That is cool. Cool
YEAH!!! cheers

That's your gimmick now, by the way. Laughing

Wraith wrote:
Wowo... looks like the whole gangs on, except for SEAMUS.
He's probably waiting for me to join him on Divine Champions so we can tag-team and lay some smack down on some fools. I'll have it installed tomorrow. Wink

Wraith wrote:
Also, CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!! Its good when you a get a job. Really. I mean, seriously. I'm not kidding.
I know that's right. Especially with the Obama administration nudging unemployment above the 10% mark. It's not a good time to be jobless. Sad

Wraith wrote:
And just cos I'm an aussie don't make me wanna talk like one, bub.
But I love Aussiespeak. It's what makes the Team Fortress 2 sniper so awesome...that and the whole shooting-people-through-their-foreheads thing. Wink