Illusion Vale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion Vale

A place where writers go to make their visions come alive.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling

Go down 
+2
Wraith
The House of Ainsley
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

Female Number of posts : 2187

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:02 am

Okily... I've just done up all the dice roll thingies for Sylvea and the generic ones. There were quite a lot, lol!

Oh... I didn't know I had Sense Motive.... Could I have used that with my current Chapter Zero game?
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
Keeper of the Dark Mirror
The House of Ainsley

Male Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 pm

In a nutshell, Sense Motive is your "lie detector" skill. It helps you foil any Bluff attempts used against you, ferret out an impostor by subtle clues in the impostor's behavior and assess a person's trustworthiness, and it helps your "gut feeling" sense when there's something that's just not right about a given social situation. With enough Ranks and development, Sense Motive can even tell you when someone's behavior is being influenced by magic, mind control or similar paranormal influences.

Also, I'm going to be around for most of the day (even though I need to take a break to mow the lawn at some point), so we'll see how much posting we can handle today, eh? We might even be able to link up our Gametables, at least so GD and SEAMUS can get a feel for them; what would be a good time for this?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:24 pm

well the same time you scheduled last week should do nicely. If I rmember correctly it was for 1pm my time on Monday afternoon (which is tomorrow for me). That shouldn't be a problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:35 pm

What about eight hours from now? Would that be today or tomorrow for you? Smile
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

Male Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 am

that would be about 600 pm herr right ainsley? i should be able to get off DDO by then. Smile

i'm playing as a froob on the cannith server Ishva Starsinger (elven bard of course)
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:18 am

Yep, 6 PM-ish. Smile

So what's this Cannith business of which you speak? Neverwinter Nights doesn't have froobs, so it must be something else....
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:32 am

Also, I've been working on Gametable stuff too. So be sure to mash your F5 key once we link up. Changes include the following:

1) Stairs, walls and doors are now overlays, not underlays. Go ahead and delete them from your Underlays folder, if you have the time. Never worry about moving a floor tile and burying a staircase again! Smile

2) Darkness tiles are now featured as both underlays and overlays. The underlays are so that I can choose to keep rooms dark if any characters are foolish enough to go stumbling in without Darkvision and a source of light (revealing whatever walls, doors or other solid objects they bump into); they also come in handy if a room just happens to have a pitch black floor. And the overlays can serve as my "fog of war," obscuring walls, rooms and other areas and objects which the character hasn't happened across yet (yet which are too confined, too small or otherwise too tricky to simply obscure by transferring to and from the DM's private map).

3) For the number pogs, I replaced the space-consuming Roman numerals with our standard Arabic numerals. "8" is a lot shorter than "XIII", wouldn't you agree?

4) Added random character pogs, monster pogs (including a stone golem) and odds and ends (such as Indiana-Jones-crushing stone balls, in Large and Huge varieties).

I've also been downloading a big hunk of MP3 tunes from Blue Laguna (while clicking the hell out of the banner ads, just to keep the site's crew happy). Links are indeed clickable in the Gametable interface, so I've come up with a solution for including game music with Gametable. And I've incorporated the music note pog (which is normally clickable in these forums) to help keep notes for which tune links go to which maps and areas.

Because I care. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:27 am

DDO (dungeons and dragons online) is now available for free to play, with mocrotransactions for certain things, like playing as a warforged, or a monk or drow

Cannith is the server that both Renalda Wulfsdottir (dwarven barbarian) and Ishva Sunsinger (elven bard) are on. you still on BTW?
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 am

oh, and i missed 6:00 are ya still on?

i'm logged in right now to YIM invisible, send me a message if you read this tonight
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 am

Okay, I'm here. Just piddling around with that Tinstone adventure, figuring out treasure and XP and gabbing with GD on YIM. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:41 am

ah crap it.... I missed you.. I think...
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 am

Oh well, you can set up another one Very Happy Good things you have Sundays off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Yeah, I wasn't feeling too hot and had to turn in for some food and sleep. I'd like to see what I can accomplish today, though.

It seems that Windows Vista may have an issue with blocking Gametable's Scan for Pogs function, from what SEAMUS and I figured when we linked up last night. Are you running Vista, Wraith?

(I'm on Windows XP myself. I'm not giving up without a fight, Microsoft! Mad )
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Yeah I'm on Vista... but last time we didn't have a problem with me getting the POGs. Oh wait - I did lose Sylvea for whle there, didn't I?

*shrug* she eventually came through though, so yeah...

Hope you're feeling better!
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:34 am

Okay, I lied.

1) I still didn't get to work on everyone's posts today.

2) I still didn't get to finish the Tinstone Warrens adventure's second chapter.

3) Windows wants to save my Gametable stuff as RAR files instead of ZIP files. If that's no problem, here they are. Thank Zeus it only takes a few minutes to compress and upload these things....

My Pogs
My Overlays
My Underlays

Just decompress each RAR file into your Gametable's corresponding folder and you're good to go. Smile

Man, I feel like a slug for not getting the Chapter Zero posts done. Sure, real life comes first, but I still hate it. Let's shoot for tomorrow, eh? Neutral

I'm off to work now. We have a huge thunderstorm rolling in right now, and I hope it doesn't knock out our power...at home or at work. My chicks are on a heatlamp right now, and that would suck for them.

Oh, I didn't show off the photos of our four new little darlings? I'll try to get that done too. Stay tuned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:27 am

LOL Ainsley, just take it easy. We know you're good for it. Besides, i haven't done anything for Universes yet... so you're not alone there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:41 pm

don't feel bad Ainsley. i spent my evening getting Renelda Wulfsdottir closer to second level. Greataxes are fun, they all seem to have the "glancing blow" ability, which is like a mini cleave
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:35 am

hey, i found somethign interesting, that's free

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

it's the complete SRD for pathfinder, a streamlined dnd3.75 game. just thought it'd let ya know about it. i've been reading over it, and it seems interesting.

Last edited by S.E.A.M.U.S on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Heyya, I won't be able to get onto Gametable for a about two weeks. Sorry but my internet is running low on usage... I've got about a week and a half before it clicks over to the next billing period. Anyway, I'm keeping a real close eye on how long I spend on the net and how many megs I use.

Sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 pm

awww, you've got that whole "pay per bandwidth usage" thing going on eh? bummer.
Back to top Go down
The House of Ainsley
The House of Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:30 am

Yeah, that is a bit of a bum deal. Are there any better internet deals over in your neck of the woods, Wraith?

Also, I spent this weekend putting a lot of that spare lumber in our backyard to good use! We needed a new gate for the chicken run, so I went ahead and built one. I also built a new wooden meat rack for the barbecue grill, and I made a few modifications to the henhouse...an improved and more secure chick cage, extra perches, better supports for the hay bales, some chicken-themed Arts-and-Crafts rub-on decals for the henhouse's interior and whatnot. I also raked out all the old straw and sprayed for mosquitos, since I got tired of having my calves bitten up by those voracious little bastards everytime I walked in there.

So damn it all, I need to get back on here and finish those posts already! Sad

Also, I did go ahead and finish the second chapter of the Tinstone Warrens adventure in my spare time. I'm doing whatever I can to make it great, because the first time trying something new always leaves the biggest impression. It's enough to keep us busy for our first session, anyway, even if the entire adventure is far from complete. And there should be plenty of Experience and (temporary) treasure to make Corwin, Karnoz and Sylvea happy (even after splitting it with Ariean), bless their greedy little hearts.... Wink

So...are you three available for a Gametable link-up this coming Saturday?
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:35 pm

i should be available... it all depends on the time. also wids, some of us from the Guru forums are starting up a party on Dungeons and Dragons online and i just thought i'd let you know. currently we have a warforged warrior, a halfling rogue (who knows how to repair the warforged fighter)
Back to top Go down
GoldenDrakon
Weaver of Tales
GoldenDrakon

Male Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:25 am

The House of Ainsley wrote:

So...are you three available for a Gametable link-up this coming Saturday?

No.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Lady Illusion
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:10 pm

I have no idea when that is LOL

Anyway, Aus unfortunately does the pay per bandwidth thing. Only thing you can get over here. Sucky...

Anyway - I'm sorta back. Speaking of Ainsley I am actually switching networks so hopefully I get a better deal. Its all about the price, unfortunately Sad

Anyway, get back to me for a gametable schedule.
Back to top Go down
S.E.A.M.U.S
Valian
Valian
S.E.A.M.U.S

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:43 pm

is it just me, or are these forums being wonky for everyone else too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling   Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gametable Tests and Multiplay Scheduling
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next